Made from buffalo horn, it has remarkable ability to expel pathogenic heat and remove body toxins. It does not conduct heat or electricity or injure skin.
Guasa Therapy is a form of ‘manipulation’ called ‘Tui’ in Traditional Oriental Therapy. This ‘activation’ process can
• Increase the positive ‘qi’ (oxygen content) in the body
• Eliminate excessive ‘yang qi’ (pathogenic heat and dryness)
• Stimulate the meridian pathways to boost inner vitality
• Dilate blood vessels to speed up the circulation of ‘qi’ & blood
• Expedite the process of detoxification
PRICE = SMALL/LARGE = RM53.00
Elegant design made of premium ceramic without lead or cadmium for safe treatment of incense burning. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of Moxa Incense onto the Moxa Burner and start burning for a healing and soothing therapy.
Moxibustion, or ‘Jiu’, generates heat and the production of infrared energy, which is transferred via various activated meridian points to induce flow of ‘qi’ & blood.
This transmission process can:
• Stimulate and enhance the flow of vital energy in the body system
• Eliminate excessive ‘yin qi’ (pathogenic wind, cold and dampness)
• Relax muscles and increase energy levels
• Relieve mental tension and refresh the body & mind
• Improve memory and concentration
PRICE = RM26.00
Moxa Incense produces near-medium infrared energy and antioxidants and contains a synergistic blending of superfine active constituents like Artemisia Argyl, Rosemary, Gingko Biloba and Linden leaves which help to harmonize yin and yang within the body.
• Improves blood circulation
• Speeds up metabolic rate and activates inner detoxification
• Eases anxiety, relieves sore muscles and increases body heat
• Soothes the nerves, strengthens memory and enhances mental alertness
The Moxa Incense uses the ‘Near-Medium Infrared Energy’ and has antioxidant properties. The near-medium infrared energy has a short wavelength and high energy intensity, and can directly penetrate the skin up to 10mm deep. The energy is then delivered via the blood vessels throughout our body for absorption by body cells. The incense produces antioxidants, which are known for their ability in neutralizing free radicals.
For women after childbirth, the incense can be added to the bathtub for soaking/bathing to help expel cold, wind and dampness.
PRICE = RM59.00
Aro Guasa Oil contains the extracts of juniper berries, rosemary, thyme, ginger and black pepper that is highly suitable for massage or guasa.
• Enhances the circulation of qi and blood
• Eliminates wind, pathogenic heat and toxins without leaving an oily residue on skin.
• Promotes overall health and helps to restore peace of mind
Has moderate effects which are suitable even for dry and sensitive skin.
PRICE = RM131.00
Exclusive Formulation that consists of 6 types of essential oil – grape seed, almond, rose hip, zedoang, ginger, cinnamon and 6 types of herbal extracts – arnica montana, ginseng, aloe vera, gingko biloba, chinese angelica (dang gui), chamomile.
• Heals minor burns and cuts, relieves stressed and damaged tissues, and alleviates muscular pain
• Reduces the damaging effect of UV on the skin, improves blood circulation, and boosts cell metabolism
1. Synergistic Fine Blending Technology
The blending of superfine active botanical ingredients ensure maximum synergistic effects
2. Thixotrophy Technology
Fast absorption and deep penetration of botanical ingredients speed up the transmission of the vital energy and ‘qi’ throughout the body.
PRICE = RM155.00